BE A GUEST POST CONTRIBUTOR – TOPIC AND GUIDELINE
1. Any articles related with business in general is fine.
2. Each guest post must be at least 1,000 words long, original (unique) and not boring. Also, it must be grammatically correct (no sms language or short forms please!).
3. We DO NOT publish promotional content (i.e. press releases for your company), content unrelated to our niche, or boring content that’s written to get a backlink to your site. If you are a business professional please make sure your article is informative, NOT a sales pitch for your business. You can state what you do and link to your business in the bio.
4. Please DO NOT hyperlink to your blog articles in your article. We place your link in the bio.
5. We DO NOT publish articles if you link in the bio to an e-commerce site, or any low quality site generated specifically for SEO.
6. We reserve the right to refuse content that is not a good “fit” for our blog and to edit the submitted articles.
7. Please remember to include a good quality image in your post. Also, please make sure that the image is either owned by you or it comes from free-to-use sites (e.g. Wikimedia Commons) and ensure the attribution to the image source is included with your post. If you don’t send us an image we may provide one. Send any relevant image(s) as separate files, (not pasted within a doc) and make sure that the image(s) is/are high quality. Photos work best on our website in landscape format and the main photo should be at least 679 pixels wide.
8. We charge a small fee for the posting – US$50 paid via PayPal
9. Send an email to email@example.com. Send over a few post ideas, a few samples of posts you’ve already written and that’s it. You’ll likely to hear from us within 24-48 hours.